Tuesday, July 5, 2016

The foundation of the destruction of this people is beginning to be laid by the unrighteousness of your lawyers and your judges.




Zion and Jerusalem, 5 June 2016
Miguel Angel Tinoco Rodriguez
Professor: Gazelem Ix-Miquili-Pan-TL
The School of the Prophets
Divinity 777



And now behold, I say unto you, that the foundation of the destruction of this people is beginning to be laid by the unrighteousness of your lawyers and your judges.
(Book of Mormon | Alma 10:27)

I had no intention to break the law at all, nor had any reason to do anything like unto it on that Monday, June 6 at 5:22 PM precisely.   I had spent all day at school and a great deal of time was far spent at the math lab at Valencia College trying to catch up with my math homework, quizzes in addition to trying to learn something too hard for me to understand.  At the end of the day, I had written so many numbers that my mind was absort, however, I noticed, that it had rained sporadically all day, and by the time I got out to the main road from college, it was beginning to drizzle when I got an unexpected and unwarranted traffic ticket from a State of Florida State Trooper.  


I was coming from Kirkman avenue and driving midway into the I4 interstate ramp near Universal Studios at a speed of about five miles an hour when my friend, the Trooper J Reyes suddenly put the lights on me with intent to stop me.  Getting out of the way to stop and having no clued what I had done, I asked the officer if I had done something wrong. I was told that since my wiper blades were running that I was being stopped for not having my car’s head lamps turned on.  My car has automatic lights, which turn on when the day is opaque or when the evening is approaching nearing dusk.  In any case, I knew it is a good idea to turn the head light on when raining or when there is foggy or smoggy on the road while driving, but it never crossed my mind that that it was a statute of law in the state of Florida.  Nor was I on an open traffic road to notice yet the headlamps of other vehicles so I could do the same.  But they say that ignorance is not a excuse, so I have no choice but to play hard ball with their heads as my fathers did with their contemporaries doctors of law.


Nevertheless, being on a fixed and an insufficient ncome, the $160 dollars I was saving for a pawn shop lap top computer to do my college homework at home was soon to vanish and go to the Florida State court coffers.  To make the story short, in the day of the incident, neither the officer or I checked if my headlights were on. As soon as I had found that I could be without lights, as per the officer's complaint, I immediately made sure to turn them on. I was not advised to do so, neither was I spared by a reasonable warning, as if they do not have bigger fish to fry. However,  I have no problem recognizing my mistakes, and to be responsible for them and even to make restitution or pay for them without murmuring or vain justification. But that traffic ticket gave me a very bad taste in spirit which made me sin in thought and to complain to God. I felt like it was a great injustice.  I was penalized for the laws of nature and not for breaking or disobeying natural law.  If my act was a sin, it was the least of the sins of commission, yet I was penalized as a common or reckless delinquent. Like everybody else, while driving I expect the nigh to show up like I expect the sun to come up every morning, but I don’t expect that it will rain every day. It is a contingency event for which we try to adjust as it comes and when awareness kicks in. However, being frustrated, after I got home that evening, I ate my dinner weeping in bitterness, wishing in silence for redress of grievances and even for vengeance against my adversaries.  I was so wickedly vexed in spirit that quickly thereafter I prayed and went to bed not ever wanting to wake up again, but only up until the next morning. 


I did not even complain to God for what had occurred until a day or two after. I remember that the third day I was so angry that I even sinned and cursed the officer and the city of Orlando in my evening family prayer.  I asked God to avenge me of my adversaries and to punish the prevaricating police officers, lawyers, lawgiver and even the judges or court justices. My soul was pained and I wished not to have been born or even to exist for the wickedness of this perverse and corrupt generation.  I was very explicit in my prayer for I was wrathful. I asked the Lord precisely that he take away his iron dome from the city of Orlando and that terror, flooding, natural disaster and plagues and disease enter its gates if wrongs are not redressed in a timely manner.  I had not intended to, but I placed a priestly curse upon the city of Orlando and vicinity at will and until further notice. And all of this was for nothing, even for a minor civil offense. nevertheless, my heart was pained, for my livelihood was threatened. And like He did in the days of Noah, soon thereafter the LORD heard me and suddenly came out of his hiding place and vexed the whole nation. I had given my enemies fair warning, even years in advance.  And on Friday, and Saturday evening, like a prosecutor, judge and executioner, the spirit of the Lord fell upon me and I wrote two wrathful essays harbingering judgement unto truth as per the things I had seen in my vision of the night dream. It was because lawyers, judges, lawgivers, governors, senators and even the very president of the US would not believe in God nor repent of their sins and abominations or prevarications the LORD would listen ans speedily act upon our rightful claims just like in the days of Noah of which it is written:



“Believe and repent of your sins and be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, even as our fathers, and ye shall receive the Holy Ghost, that ye may have all things made manifest; and if ye do not this, the floods will come in upon you; nevertheless they hearkened not.
And it repented Noah, and his heart was pained that the Lord had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at the heart. And the Lord said: I will destroy man whom I have created, from the face of the earth, both man and beast, and the creeping things, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth Noah that I have created them, and that I have made them; and he hath called upon me; for they have sought his life. And thus Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord; for Noah was a just man, and perfect in his generation; and he walked with God, as did also his three sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth.
The earth was corrupt before God, and it was filled with violence. And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt, for all flesh had corrupted its way upon the earth. And God said unto Noah: The end of all flesh is come before me, for the earth is filled with violence, and behold I will destroy all flesh from off the earth.

(Pearl of Great Price | Moses 8:24 - 30)

 
In the coming days, after my traffic incident, I expected to drive with Uber to make the money for the payment of my traffic penalty, for my homework computer and to make ends meet, but I was so busy with school work that I could not find proper clearance for work for two consecutive weeks.  Things were son intense in the Orlando metro area during those days to be driving anyways.  However, after I had had caught up with my homework, on Friday the seventeenth, having raised up early to clean my car in the inside, and coming happily and impeccable out the car-wash and the donuts place on my way to work to pick up an Uber rider, a little after eight in the morning, a young fellow in vehicle in a hurry going from the road towards the I4 highway, without looking my lane, made a left turn on green from the opposite way crossing my path. Driving and picking up speed to cross the intersection I barely had time to press the braked when I rammed head onto his right side destroying my car’s entire undercarriage and breaking the front axle of his truck among other deep dents. And as if it was not hard enough an impact, the damn airbags did from my vehicle did not even deploy causing my head to whiplash forward. Fortunately, the sudden braking effect locked my sit belt in place and kept me restrained and free from hitting the steering wheel or even the windshield.   Following the customary accident protocol, the culprit had a citation for his infraction and both is truck and my car were not drivable. The vehicles had to be towed away and I could not go to work, nor to school as I had intended on that day and the days after. Instead, adding injury to grievances, I landed shortly thereafter in a nearby Hospital with heart attack symptoms and with neck and back pain or sprains. 




Being extremely busy, in distress and having to deal with three different insurance companies which debated liability responsibility, I had no choice but to seek legal help to get things moving as they should and my case is in their hands. However, it was not until last Thursday, almost a week after the accident that I was able to get a rental vehicle from one of the insurance companies so I can go to school and get proper medical treatment for my injuries. And only then, on Friday, July first, I was able to get some resourced to go and pay the damn traffic ticket.  I was expecting to gather some resources to see if I could take some driving school classes but I was told I could not, nor could I afford to hire one of those ticket doctors.  According to the insurance company beneficiaries of my traffic ticket or their jargon language in the damn document, by paying the damn ticket I admitted responsibility and in addition, they added three points on my driving record, which I am glad to have for the next three years to bear witness unto God of the injustice that was committed against me. Having I paid my fine, the law of the land, the laws of nature and natural law for that matter have nothing against me, but I still have unresolved issues against them. As a result, my life is taking turns and unexpected coursed that eventually, if my grievances are not attended poperly, will precipitate a sequence of events that will bring about the next apocalypse as it has hitherto ha-penned in Orlando. But make no mistake about it. Is not because my grievances are so irreparable, but because they are the insignificant and insufferable straw that broke the camel’s back.


As I write this essay, my life feels like it is going to be in flames. I can feel the heat coming from all directions. I know I will continue to suffer for my own mistakes or for other people's actions. With regards, the prophets have said that if the Lord burned his own house with scorching flames, which was like a tender plant unto him, what shall become of dry wood when the flame of fire approaches it? Or if the judgements of God do start with us, his own children, what will happen to strangers or to dry wood when the fire approaches them. It will become fuel for fire, that is going to leave them neither root nor branch. But why? Because of the prevarications of justice in this whole country by the legislators, lawyers and judges of this people all the way up to the US Senate and the US presidency.  These corrupt public and private administrators of law and justice at the local and federal level are the prevaricators of law and the ones that are building the foundation for the destruction of this people.  They are the ones making the laws of the land of no effect bringing upon us the wrath of God and his judgments thru natural law and the laws of nature.
Today, I am writing this blog, because some of our notable citizens like the Clintons, the Obama's and their cat minded followers appear to be above the law. They get off easily even when they commit despicable and heinous crimes because of their money and station in society. If you thought that this paper was about me or my injuries or injustices, you are mistaken. It is just to show by experience and personal knowledge a contrast or to show unto all that may want to hear or read, that in these northern lands or in this north country the guilty go free and are spared because of their money and their connections in high places for committing great and grievous crimes against the state and against the people while the innocent are punished as a result of their odious and frivolous laws that only serve special interests.
As in my case, a great many of us are being severely penalized for going about our own peaceful everyday business, for a thing of naught or even we are being made offenders for a misused word. The law and the prophets are clear and the tokens are present that indicate that the judgments of God are about to be poured without measure upon this nation for all their crimes and prevarications. And none of them which are to be destroyed will be destroyed without a fair warning because I am here and I  because I am one of many warning voices that are  preaching repentance day and night unto you all in English and in Spanish in the name of the LORD Jesus Christ. I have been in this post for at least seven consecutive years and you, as a people, have rejected all my words. But it is not me whom you have rejected but the words of your Lord and maker who is also the God of these lands.  For so it is written:


“For he had been forth among the people who were in the land northward and did preach the word of God unto them, and did prophesy many things unto them; and they did reject all his words, insomuch that he could not stay among them, but returned again unto the land of his nativity. 
 And seeing the people in a state of such awful wickedness, and those Gadianton robbers filling the judgment–seats—having usurped the power and authority of the land; laying aside the commandments of God, and not in the least aright before him; doing no justice unto the children of men; condemning the righteous because of their righteousness; letting the guilty and the wicked go unpunished because of their money; and moreover to be held in office at the head of government, to rule and do according to their wills, that they might get gain and glory of the world, and, moreover, that they might the more easily commit adultery, and steal, and kill, and do according to their own wills—now this great iniquity had come upon the Nephites, in the space of not many years; and when Nephi saw it, his heart was swollen with sorrow within his breast; and he did exclaim in the agony of his soul:
Oh, that I could have had my days in the days when my father Nephi first came out of the land of Jerusalem, that I could have joyed with him in the promised land; then were his people easy to be entreated, firm to keep the commandments of God, and slow to be led to do iniquity; and they were quick to hearken unto the words of the Lord—
Yea, if my days could have been in those days, then would my soul have had joy in the righteousness of my brethren. But behold, I am consigned that these are my days, and that my soul shall be filled with sorrow because of this the wickedness of my brethren.
(Book of Mormon | Helaman 7:2 - 9)

Letting the guilty and the wicked go unpunished
And now, we can behold the decrees of God concerning this land, that it is a land of promise; and whatsoever nation shall possess it shall serve God, or they shall be swept off when the fulness of his wrath shall come upon them.  And the fulness of his wrath cometh upon them when they are ripened in iniquity. For behold, this is a land which is choice above all other lands; wherefore he that doth possess it shall serve God or shall be swept off; for it is the everlasting decree of God.  And it is not until the fulness of iniquity among the children of the land, that they are swept off.
And this cometh unto you, O ye Gentiles, that ye may know the decrees of God—that ye may repent, and not continue in your iniquities until the fulness come, that ye may not bring down the fulness of the wrath of God upon you as the inhabitants of the land have hitherto done.
Behold, this is a choice land, and whatsoever nation shall possess it shall be free from bondage, and from captivity, and from all other nations under heaven, if they will but serve the God of the land, who is Jesus Christ, who hath been manifested by the things which we have written.

(Book of Mormon | Ether 2:9 - 12)


Now, it is the judges, the lawyer and lawgivers of these people in combination with the main stream media and other special interests or secret societies and combination that seek gain and power by inciting rioting and terror thru false flags and other devilish devices and stratagems that fill up the cup of the Lord’s indignation to the point that the prophets and saints of God, the widow, the poor, the fatherless and the elderly, who are oppressed, and most importantly those who have been destroyed who cry day and night vengeance upon your heads by your oppression and injustices.   
 Even the prophets are moved to curse the land for your sake because of your wickedness and your abominations, your murders and your thefts and your fornications, your adultery and idolatry as in days past. For if God did not spare the ancient, it will be an injustice in his part to spare the people of these times unless they speedily repent and amend their ways.  But that is not all, I believe we have reached the point of no return and I suspect that your destruction is made sure even by our own hands and making. You refuse to indict and destroy the secret combination that is already working in secret chambers to take away the peace, the liberty of this great nation as they have done with most other nations, lands and countries of the rest of the world.   But the warning that the Lord has given you y his servant the prophets both ancient an and modern is not only grim but stern and which states, for thus says the Lord out GOD:
“They shall write the things which shall be done among them, and they shall be written and sealed up in a book, and those who have dwindled in unbelief shall not have them, for they seek to destroy the things of God. Wherefore, as those who have been destroyed have been destroyed speedily; and the multitude of their terrible ones shall be as chaff that passeth away—yea, thus saith the Lord God: It shall be at an instant, suddenly—
And it shall come to pass, that those who have dwindled in unbelief shall be smitten by the hand of the Gentiles. And the Gentiles are lifted up in the pride of their eyes, and have stumbled, because of the greatness of their stumbling block, that they have built up many churches; nevertheless, they put down the power and miracles of God, and preach up unto themselves their own wisdom and their own learning, that they may get gain and grind upon the face of the poor. And there are many churches built up which cause envyings, and strifes, and malice.
And there are also secret combinations, even as in times of old, according to the combinations of the devil, for he is the founder of all these things; yea, the founder of murder, and works of darkness; yea, and he leadeth them by the neck with a flaxen cord, until he bindeth them with his strong cords forever.
For behold, my beloved brethren, I say unto you that the Lord God worketh not in darkness.  He doeth not anything save it be for the benefit of the world; for he loveth the world, even that he layeth down his own life that he may draw all men unto him.  Wherefore, he commandeth none that they shall not partake of his salvation.
Behold, doth he cry unto any, saying: Depart from me?  Behold, I say unto you, Nay; but he saith: Come unto me all ye ends of the earth, buy milk and honey, without money and without price.
 Behold, hath he commanded any that they should depart out of the synagogues, or out of the houses of worship?  Behold, I say unto you, Nay.
Hath he commanded any that they should not partake of his salvation?  Behold I say unto you, Nay; but he hath given it free for all men; and he hath commanded his people that they should persuade all men to repentance.
Behold, hath the Lord commanded any that they should not partake of his goodness?  Behold I say unto you, Nay; but all men are privileged the one like unto the other, and none are forbidden.
He commandeth that there shall be no priestcrafts; for, behold, priestcrafts are that men preach and set themselves up for a light unto the world, that they may get gain and praise of the world; but they seek not the welfare of Zion.
Behold, the Lord hath forbidden this thing; wherefore, the Lord God hath given a commandment that all men should have charity, which charity is love.  And except they should have charity they were nothing.  Wherefore, if they should have charity they would not suffer the laborer in Zion to perish. But the laborer in Zion shall labor for Zion; for if they labor for money they shall perish.”
(Book of Mormon | 2 Nephi 26:17 - 31)

And now behold, I say unto you, that the foundation of the destruction of this people is beginning to be laid by the unrighteousness of your lawyers and your judges.

(Book of Mormon | Alma 10:27)

But behold, it is to get gain, to be praised of men, yea, and that ye might get gold and silver.  And ye have set your hearts upon the riches and the vain things of this world, for the which ye do murder, and plunder, and steal, and bear false witness against your neighbor, and do all manner of iniquity.
And for this cause wo shall come unto you except ye shall repent.  For if ye will not repent, behold, this great city, and also all those great cities which are round about, which are in the land of our possession, shall be taken away that ye shall have no place in them; for behold, the Lord will not grant unto you strength, as he has hitherto done, to withstand against your enemies.
 For behold, thus saith the Lord: I will not show unto the wicked of my strength, to one more than the other, save it be unto those who repent of their sins, and hearken unto my words.  Now therefore, I would that ye should behold, my brethren, that it shall be better for the Lamanites than for you except ye shall repent.
For behold, they are more righteous than you, for they have not sinned against that great knowledge which ye have received; therefore the Lord will be merciful unto them; yea, he will lengthen out their days and increase their seed, even when thou shalt be utterly destroyed except thou shalt repent.
Yea, wo be unto you because of that great abomination which has come among you; and ye have united yourselves unto it, yea, to that secret band which was established by Gadianton!
Yea, wo shall come unto you because of that pride which ye have suffered to enter your hearts, which has lifted you up beyond that which is good because of your exceedingly great riches!
Yea, wo be unto you because of your wickedness and abominations!  And except ye repent ye shall perish; yea, even your lands shall be taken from you, and ye shall be destroyed from off the face of the earth.
Behold now, I do not say that these things shall be, of myself, because it is not of myself that I know these things; but behold, I know that these things are true because the Lord God has made them known unto me, therefore I testify that they shall be.
LGBT PRIDE CORDS OF VANITY AND FLAXEN CORD

(Book of Mormon | Helaman 7:21 - 29)

Now, people of this great nations that inhabit these norther lands even from the Isthmus of Tehuantepec all the way up to the dreariest places in Canada.  Your governments have been infiltrated by secret combinations that for a great many years have desired the destruction of this people, the destruction of your peace and your liberty at your own expense. These are wicked people that have made pacts with the forces of darkness and the devil has put in their heart to make secret oats with brotherhood signs and tokens to plunders and to commit all manner of mischief without being subject to the rigor of the law.  Even all sectors of your society, including your charismatic and orthodox religious institutions have polluted themselves.  Their only interest is to enslave you and to profit from you. They have pretty much disarmed from south of the border from Mexico all the way to la Patagonia.  And they have provoked even God to anger by setting aside his commandments and the constitutions of your republics by replacing them with the commandments and the precepts of men and vain traditionalism that have form of godliness but when worst comes to shovel, they deny the power thereof.  They are no different than the gangster used car sales men and insurance companies. They promise all kinds of payments and benefits until you have reason to claim, they do everything in their power to deny them to you. And by these and many other carnal, sensual, devilish, treasonous and debauchery acts, and by continually thinking evil, they oppress the alien, the fatherless, the widow, the poor and the elderly. 
Have you not seen in these latter-days how Hillary Rodham Clinton, the pampered lady, as described in Isaiah 47 and 57 along with her wicked children have defied the law of the land and the will of the voice of the people?   Perhaps because God had been long suffering you erroneously think that he cannot do you any good nor evil. And for this reason, many of you sit on your lees like putrid wine in inaction. Little you know that God has in store for you. He has bidden his guess already and your rewards is assured.  He is going to give you to drink even if you refuse to drink, the cup of dregs that he has made some of us, including his innocent and beloved son to drink. And if God the almighty did not spare his own son, what can we expect he will do with his enemies?  If you must know, you have already seen the first blow to market street and the fall of your great towers. It is partially recorded in advance for you in the first chapter of the book of Zephaniah and also in the Book of Mormon in which the LORD time and again says:

Oi October 22, 2007 Mt Miguel was once on Fire

“I will utterly consume all things from off the land, saith the LORD. I will consume man and beast; I will consume the fowls of the heaven, and the fishes of the sea, and the stumblingblocks with the wicked; and I will cut off man from off the land, saith the LORD.
I will also stretch out mine hand upon Judah, and upon all the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and I will cut off the remnant of Baal from this place, and the name of the Chemarims with the priests; and them that worship the host of heaven upon the housetops; and them that worship and that swear by the LORD, and that swear by Malcham; and them that are turned back from the LORD; and those that have not sought the LORD, nor enquired for him.

Hold thy peace at the presence of the Lord GOD: for the day of the LORD is at hand: for the LORD hath prepared a sacrifice, he hath bid his guests.

A prepared sacrifice and the bidden guests of honor

And it shall come to pass in the day of the LORD's sacrifice, that I will punish the princes, and the king's children, and all such as are clothed with strange apparel. In the same day also will I punish all those that leap on the threshold, which fill their masters' houses with violence and deceit.  And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD, that there shall be the noise of a cry from the fish gate, and an howling from the second, and a great crashing from the hills. 
I see a dead Fish sleeping in the sand at the The Fish Gate
Howl, ye inhabitants of Maktesh, for all the merchant people are cut down; all they that bear silver are cut off.
And it shall come to pass at that time, that I will search Jerusalem with candles, and punish the men that are settled on their lees: that say in their heart, The LORD will not do good, neither will he do evil. Therefore, their goods shall become a booty, and their houses a desolation: they shall also build houses, but not inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, but not drink the wine thereof. 

Sitting on their Lees Retirees

The great day of the LORD is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the LORD: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly. That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness, A day of the trumpet and alarm against the fenced cities, and against the high towers.

The High Towers Josephus Text book Example

And I will bring distress upon men, that they shall walk like blind men, because they have sinned against the LORD: and their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung.

Blood as dust and Flesh in the Dung

Neither their Gold nor their silver will save you
Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in the day of the LORD's wrath; but the whole land shall be devoured by the fire of his jealousy: for he shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the land.”

(Old Testament | Zephaniah 1:2 - 18)
Golgotha?

For the Lord worketh not in secret combinations, neither doth he will that man should shed blood, but in all things hath forbidden it, from the beginning of man.
And now I, Moroni, do not write the manner of their oaths and combinations, for it hath been made known unto me that they are had among all people, and they are had among the Lamanites.

Special Salultations or brotherhood secret oaths


And they have caused the destruction of this people of whom I am now speaking, and also the destruction of the people of Nephi.

What have we here?
And whatsoever nation shall uphold such secret combinations, to get power and gain, until they shall spread over the nation, behold, they shall be destroyed; for the Lord will not suffer that the blood of his saints, which shall be shed by them, shall always cry unto him from the ground for vengeance upon them and yet he avenge them not.
Secret Combinations
Wherefore, O ye Gentiles, it is wisdom in God that these things should be shown unto you, that thereby ye may repent of your sins, and suffer not that these murderous combinations shall get above you, which are built up to get power and gain—and the work, yea, even the work of destruction come upon you, yea, even the sword of the justice of the Eternal God shall fall upon you, to your overthrow and destruction if ye shall suffer these things to be. 
Wherefore, the Lord commandeth you, when ye shall see these things come among you that ye shall awake to a sense of your awful situation, because of this secret combination which shall be among you; or wo be unto it, because of the blood of them who have been slain; for they cry from the dust for vengeance upon it, and also upon those who built it up.   
For it cometh to pass that whoso buildeth it up seeketh to overthrow the freedom of all lands, nations, and countries; and it bringeth to pass the destruction of all people, for it is built up by the devil, who is the father of all lies; even that same liar who beguiled our first parents, yea, even that same liar who hath caused man to commit murder from the beginning; who hath hardened the hearts of men that they have murdered the prophets, and stoned them, and cast them out from the beginning.
Wherefore, I, Moroni, am commanded to write these things that evil may be done away, and that the time may come that Satan may have no power upon the hearts of the children of men, but that they may be persuaded to do good continually, that they may come unto the fountain of all righteousness and be saved.
(Book of Mormon | Ether 8:19 - 26)
Do you think they will listen this time?

Can two walk together unless they are in accord? Will a lion roar without a pray? Will a young lions cry out of his den if it has not caught up anything? Will a bird dive into a trap where there is snare?  Will a trumpet be blown in the city and the people not become alarmed? Wil evil come into a city and the LORD had not known it?  Verily, verily I say unto you, that the Lion has roared, who will not fear? And if God has spoken, who can do anything but to prophesy? For as it is written in the book of the prophet Amos who came with a similar burden or errand, nothing will do the LORD our God without first revealing his secrets unto his servants the prophets. Prepare, ye prepare ye, for that which shall shortly come to pass for the coming of the Lord is nigh at hand.  He has commanded me to say unto you his prepare the way before him and sound the shofar, and with his spirt to declare his words unto you which say:


Hearken, and lo, this is the voice as of one mighty and strong crying repentance in the wilderness whose goings are unto the ends of the earth and whose voice is unto all men saying:
Repent, ye, repent ye, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand. Repent, ye, repent ye and make the path of the lord straight, for the ax is already laid at the foot of every tree, and each tree that does not bring forth good fruits, meet for repentance will be hewn down and fall like a tree when it is smitten by the vivid shaft of lightning. It will leave them neither root nor branch, and they will be cast into the fire from whence no traveler return. Verily, verily I say unto you that these are the words of the Lord your God. And the Father speaks also, and he cannot deny his words. He has said that those who do not repent of their sins nor come unto his son, cannot enter into his rest or presence, for nothing unclean can enter into his kingdom. We have all the needful scriptures for our salvation, and we are commanded to search them to know his will and to come unto him. And the time is at hand of that which was prophesied by Moses saying that the LORD will raise unto you a prophet like unto him. And that whosoever will not hear that prophet will be cut off from among his people. The LORD has sworn that abominations shall not reign. Here is the law and the testimony:



“Behold, that which you hear is as the voice of one crying in the wilderness—in the wilderness, because you cannot see him—my voice, because my voice is Spirit; my Spirit is truth; truth abideth and hath no end; and if it be in you it shall abound. And if your eye be single to my glory, your whole bodies shall be filled with light, and there shall be no darkness in you; and that body which is filled with light comprehendeth all things.
Therefore, sanctify yourselves that your minds become single to God, and the days will come that you shall see him; for he will unveil his face unto you, and it shall be in his own time, and in his own way, and according to his own will. Remember the great and last promise which I have made unto you; cast away your idle thoughts and your excess of laughter far from you. Tarry ye, tarry ye in this place, and call a solemn assembly, even of those who are the first laborers in this last kingdom. And let those whom they have warned in their traveling call on the Lord, and ponder the warning in their hearts which they have received, for a little season. Behold, and lo, I will take care of your flocks, and will raise up elders and send unto them. 
Behold, I will hasten my work in its time.  And I give unto you, who are the first laborers in this last kingdom, a commandment that you assemble yourselves together, and organize yourselves, and prepare yourselves, and sanctify yourselves; yea, purify your hearts, and cleanse your hands and your feet before me, that I may make you clean; that I may testify unto your Father, and your God, and my God, that you are clean from the blood of this wicked generation; that I may fulfil this promise, this great and last promise, which I have made unto you, when I will.
Also, I give unto you a commandment that ye shall continue in prayer and fasting from this time forth. And I give unto you a commandment that you shall teach one another the doctrine of the kingdom.
Teach ye diligently and my grace shall attend you, that you may be instructed more perfectly in theory, in principle, in doctrine, in the law of the gospel, in all things that pertain unto the kingdom of God, that are expedient for you to understand; of things both in heaven and in the earth, and under the earth; things which have been, things which are, things which must shortly come to pass; things which are at home, things which are abroad; the wars and the perplexities of the nations, and the judgments which are on the land; and a knowledge also of countries and of kingdoms—that ye may be prepared in all things when I shall send you again to magnify the calling whereunto I have called you, and the mission with which I have commissioned you.
Behold, I sent you out to testify and warn the people, and it becometh every man who hath been warned to warn his neighbor. Therefore, they are left without excuse, and their sins are upon their own heads. He that seeketh me early shall find me, and shall not be forsaken.
Therefore, tarry ye, and labor diligently, that you may be perfected in your ministry to go forth among the Gentiles for the last time, as many as the mouth of the Lord shall name, to bind up the law and seal up the testimony, and to prepare the saints for the hour of judgment which is to come; that their souls may escape the wrath of God, the desolation of abomination which awaits the wicked, both in this world and in the world to come.  Verily, I say unto you, let those who are not the first elders continue in the vineyard until the mouth of the Lord shall call them, for their time is not yet come; their garments are not clean from the blood of this generation.
Abide ye in the liberty wherewith ye are made free; entangle not yourselves in sin, but let your hands be clean, until the Lord comes. For not many days hence and the earth shall tremble and reel to and fro as a drunken man; and the sun shall hide his face, and shall refuse to give light; and the moon shall be bathed in blood; and the stars shall become exceedingly angry, and shall cast themselves down as a fig that falleth from off a fig–tree.
 
49 in the Richter scale


DOWN OF THE DEAD
And after your testimony cometh wrath and indignation upon the people. For after your testimony cometh the testimony of earthquakes, that shall cause groanings in the midst of her, and men shall fall upon the ground and shall not be able to stand. And also cometh the testimony of the voice of thunderings, and the voice of lightnings, and the voice of tempests, and the voice of the waves of the sea heaving themselves beyond their bounds.
 And all things shall be in commotion; and surely, men's hearts shall fail them; for fear shall come upon all people. And angels shall fly through the midst of heaven, crying with a loud voice, sounding the trump of God, saying: Prepare ye, prepare ye, O inhabitants of the earth; for the judgment of our God is come.  Behold, and lo, the Bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.
And immediately there shall appear a great sign in heaven, and all people shall see it together.  And another angel shall sound his trump, saying: That great church, the mother of abominations, that made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, that persecuteth the saints of God, that shed their blood—she who sitteth upon many waters, and upon the islands of the sea—behold, she is the tares of the earth; she is bound in bundles; her bands are made strong, no man can loose them; therefore, she is ready to be burned.  And he shall sound his trump both long and loud, and all nations shall hear it.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 88:66 - 94)



The Whores of Madam Gasker, the Great Whore of all the earth

And the great and abominable church, which is the whore of all the earth, shall be cast down by devouring fire, according as it is spoken by the mouth of Ezekiel the prophet, who spoke of these things, which have not come to pass but surely must, as I live, for abominations shall not reign.

Abominations shall not reing


(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 29:21)

These words serve as a last call warning if not for the world who has rejected these sayings to their own peril, these words are for the servants of God that wait upon him and seek his face continually. I am here looking at a black stone or broken computer screen where my touchstone heart is reflected or shines in the desert of mine affliction out of darkness.  I have been empowered by the Most High God, to bring the words of the dead to life, even from the dust, their whisper in my ear repentance unto this people so that my generation is not utterly destroyed as was theirs. The Lord gave me power to whisper concerning the dead and their words I solemnly declare again unto you. I am the least of my brethren the apostles and prophets of all ages, even lower than the smallest particle of dust but with the power of the atom in my heart, mind and hand.
And I do this humbly, boldly and nobly, even as one having authority with a single eye for the honor and glory of God almighty, in the sacred name of his only begotten son, even in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.  

Miguel Angel Tinoco ROD-TREE-JESSE


GAZELEM
Ix-Miquili-Pant-TL









No comments:

Post a Comment