Monday, July 18, 2016

And the Lord said, Hear what the unjust judge saith.


 ZION AND JERUSALEN

Haines City, FL 19 July 2016

Dear Haines City Mayor and Polk County Sheriff Judd,

·  Luke 18:6

And the Lord said, Hear what the unjust judge saith.

The ARM of the LORD

That the saying of Esaias the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spake, Lord, who hath believed our report?  and to whom hath the arm of the Lord been revealed? Therefore they could not believe, because that Esaias said again, He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.
 These things said Esaias, when he saw his glory, and spake of him. Nevertheless among the chief rulers also many believed on him; but because of the Pharisees they did not confess him, lest they should be put out of the synagogue: For they loved the praise of men more than the praise of God.

(New Testament | John 12:38 - 43)

I hope this letter finds you well and that your professional and familiar endeavors bring you some measure joy and satisfaction even in these trialsome times for law enforcement in the great divide that our republic is undergoing.

The reason of this letter, is because, like one of the colored officers that was taken from us, I am also tired of  being persecuted, and taken to crisis units, poisoned with deadly substances or psychotropic medications that I don’t need, and to be cast out and oppressed by my peers because I likewise enforce the laws of God.  If the natural man by nature hates the law and those who enforce it,  just imagine what a servant of the Living God goes trough when advocating law and order above all other interests in defense of truth and virtue. The apostle Paul also taught likewise, that the law is goof if used properly.   We as priests even feel the lack of support in our own houses, family, country and fraternities for going above and beyond the call of duty.  As a servant of God, knowledgeable with the commandments, laws, statutes and judgments of God, I have no need to break the laws of the land unless I fall in entrapment.  That is, I will never break a law knowingly or willfully; however, this does not mean I haven’t.

I am not an educated man; I am a family man, a priest and a servant of God. I am almost 46 years old this month; and I am a freshman in college after 22 or more years of not setting a foot in a classroom as a student. I am majoring in writing and rhetoric, mostly polishing my God given ability to write so that people ere not as offended for my truthful rudiments.   I write persuasively, prophetically and apocalyptically for better or for worst, but in any case, I am an influence for good and not for evil.  My duty is to preach repentance and to remind people of the consequences of sin, the duration of eternity, the judgments of God and the awfulness of hell, this is so that even though they are willing to act erratically, they are at least warned in advance in case they want to put the brakes to stop their own deviced destruction.  For using apocalyptic language, we pinch their hearts so that they can’t say before the bar of God, I did not know, or no one told me. Sometimes, even though we are severely hated, as in last resort, we even sound heart pricking and threatening.Here is the law and the testimony:

And there were exceedingly many prophets among us. And the people were a stiffnecked people, hard to understand. And there was nothing save it was exceeding harshness, preaching and prophesying of wars, and contentions, and destructions, and continually reminding them of death, and the duration of eternity, and the judgments and the power of God, and all these things—stirring them up continually to keep them in the fear of the Lord. I say there was nothing short of these things, and exceedingly great plainness of speech, would keep them from going down speedily to destruction. And after this manner do I write concerning them.

Book of Mormon, Enos 1:22-4

 Recently, I was asked in English composition class at Valencia College to write a persuasive essay.  I was given directions where to look for opposing views articles and I made my choice, which was about the legality or illegality of public or street protests, police enforcement elm street worst night mare.  Perhaps you can agree with me that unrestrainedly protests are not a walk around the roses lullaby. That in either side of the fence, fathers leave widows and orphans.  I have a solution, an assertive solution, a beautiful and God sanctioned solution, but no one wants to hear it; and I am being persecuted, haled unreasonably, questioned or subject to arbitrary school rules as if I was a pest, punished and due to be expelled from school for advancing my activism cause in defense of law and order. I preach or teach by example, not people, but teachers and professor how to do things the right way; and then I teach people.  Instead of being favored by them, I am being censored for free speech, not erratic behavior or uttered language. My liberty to write my consciences is being infringed, and my liberty of press and of believes whatever I want is also violated. I am about to be haled into a college hearing or trial that has all the hallmarks of the synagogue of Satan or that resembles the very crucifixion of Jesus the Christ.

Jesus the Christ, (2006), 621–651

The Jewish Trial




I wrote an essay in which I had to persuade an audience that I know it is illegal or against the law to take the streets to protests or to riot no matter who things or claims otherwise. Everybody has the right to be heard, but there are protocols to follow provided by law; and to take the streets to protest and to riot is not one of them. Because the people cannot be restrained, and it is a march, even a call for undeclared war.    Being a bit diplomatic to keep the peace, in my paper I was balanced, I could not take sides neither for the people, nor for the law enforcement police officers, but knowing that a crime against an individual is one crime and a crime against a Police officers is two crimes, for if both against the people and the law, I opted for sustain law and order which protects and justifies our law enforcement first, and then everybody else as long as our cause is just.  After all we live in a Republic that is supposed to be ruled by law and not in a Democracy wasted by majority rule.  Guided by the Holy Ghost, and my teachers, the prophets, I therefore conducted a few blindfolded experiments to test my thesis; and it worked as the law intended without rioting, without even uttering a sound or voiced a hateful word.  And most importantly without interfering with other people’s rights and lives.

I write to you because I want to invite you to lead this nation in principle before I am taken away and made disappear by unkind hands.  I have invented nothing new; my approach to problem solving it is already in the law.  It has provisions that most people can follow, to remonstrate properly and avoid unnecessary harm to all parties involved.  Even though there are multiple solutions to any given problem, there is only one way to do it right the first time.  It is the law's way.  It is called the instances, or to follow the line of authority, that is, the proper procedure to petition for redress of grievances. Teachers should be teaching this i overdrive mode, but they are not because they don’t believe enough in the rule of law beyond torts and punitive damages at the feet of the judge.  All constitutional laws have moral character, the truth,  and they are grounded to the land, and to our souls. When the law is violated and injustices are committed, oppression takes its toll in our souls, we are grieved.  If justice is not served, then the law becomes in automatic overdrive or active; and either by natural law, the laws of nature, by jurisprudence or the sanction of God, justice will always be served.  

Jesus Christ did show us in the parable of the unrighteous judge how to properly remonstrate when injustices are committed. He said that those affected, not the mobs, should importune or become an annoyance at the feet of the competent judge or follow suit.  Even if the judge were to be unjust, that instead of being wearied by a poor widow’s son, that he would hear her case and do justice. In other words, that judges will not ignore us forever when petitioned for justice. But then, the possibility exists that justice will not serve justice, even if the cause is right, then the judge has prevaricated or failed in his duties.  That poor widow’s son just exceeded the righteousness of the judge. The next step is to go to the feet of Governor, or write him a letter or two to petition for justice, to do it himself by fiat or to change the judge.  He can as well be too busy and underestimate the poor widow’s son in distress case. Then, that son of a widow became more important than the uninterested or unrighteous governor. The next step is to go to the president. The issue became an interstate issue because of an injustice and two consecutive prevarications of law administrators and enforcers. But the President can still do justice or he can say, son, your cause is right, but there is nothing I can do for you. If I act in your favor, I will lose votes and therefore lose my reelection. This is what President Banburen said when Governor Boggs had issued an execution order, agitating the law and the mobs against all Mormons; and the saints remonstrated but justice was not served.    And that is rare, but there is one more step to follow. The LORD said, then to bring all those testimonies of his case, of the prevarication of the Judge, of the ineptitude of the governor, and also the reluctance of the President and present them before him.   Since God raised the forefathers to the express purpose of creating the US constitution and its protected guarantees, and solemn oaths and affirmations were taken before God, angels and these witnesses to uphold and protect it, then, God takes over.  Not even fifteen years had transpired when the whole nation was vexed by civil war which needed in the death and misery of a great many souls.

He, The LORD promised to come out of his hiding place and in his fury vex the whole nation. Justice will be served wither by natural law, by the laws of nature or by direct divine intervention.  God sends his ministers or even his bad to the bone destroying angels to do justice because if he doesn’t, he ceases to be God, and the law ceases to be law and that is not feasible.   IN other words, there is an implied injunction in the US constitution that precipitates the elements to act or even God to react.  The sinking of the Titatic of the ocean is another prime example.  The injunction is recorded in the Parable of the unrighteous Judge in the New Testament of the Bible and more detail is given in the book of Doctrine and Covenants in Section 101. The Lord declared it for all people, not only for Mormons.  This principle also applies in monarchies and corporations.  

The Police Departments Corporations are also protected against corrupt lawyers and lawgivers who create hateful laws that with intent to lucre, or to get more employ by instigating insurrections,  and by so ding endangering the lives of police officers and lay the foundation for the destruction of the people.  Police officers don’t kill people, the law does and it must one way or another, even if it comes from people to people.   One person alone has also the right to take the law in his hands if threatened, but only in self defense, not to avenge other people's grievances.  By the injunction of God as recorded in D& C Police Departments are protected against prevaricating judges also, even those who take gifts from special interest to lean sanctions in their favor.  Most traffic infractions, for instance, instead of serving the people, they serve insurance companies. They have a special interest, the infraction, the penalties, and the record thereof, rises their revenue in many wonderful ways.  Police departments, and more importantly the families of KIA police officer have the right to sue the government.  They serve the people not the state. It is a dishonor to the fallen and their families to beg public donations for their support or for just compensation. Their police department insurance and benefits is one thing, but the government at large has also a bearing in the matter which should be pursued.  Now, by the injunction of God as recorded in D&C the  police departments and other lawfully established law enforcement organization have the right to be protected from corrupt governors and even the US president and the congress. They cannot be asked to do that which is unlawful to do. If the President abuses the officers with foul language and threats of dismissal for not complying to take him to the whorehouse, the officer has the right to say no and seek for redress of grievances if he loses his job and reputation for not obeying unlawful orders. 

I am the son of a Judge who died in the fulfillment of his duties and who refused to be bribed even if he lost his job. I am the grand son of a low ranking police officer, a mere presidential guard, my Mothers Father, who arrested the president of Honduras for braking and entering and for immoral conduct. The loved for all and by all president left his presidential palace, jumped some fences to visit a maid for a late nigh delight and he was caught by my grandpa.   The president spent the night in jail and my great grand father’s superior rebuked him for what he had done, and threatened he would lose his job, and called him to face the president.  He was afraid and he said that he was only doing his job. When the president saw him, he was happy to shake his hand, and said to him. Tinoco, you are truly doing your job.  And that was the end of it.   The job of the police officers is not to cater tables, to protect government entities, or to give free rides to presidents. They are officials bound to the law and to no one through proper orders and writs. Those who train and direct them in deadly arts should be careful not to empower them to the point that they lose their humanity and forget that we are their brethren. 

 
As an officer of God in the same respect, I was given powers of arrest in the least, and when I exercise them against prevaricating authorities of my own orders, they tried to silence me, and used the law of the land and other illegal maneuvers to entrap me.  I barely survived it were it not for the interposition of God.  Likewise, the school I am not attending will try to silence me. They want me to recall my words, or impute some purported uttered offense so my moral character and reputation is marred more than what it already is. But what can I do, if the Law is on my side and I know how to enforce it.  I need protection under the law against their arbitrary moves or bylaws that violate constitutionally protected law.  I need an officer to accompany me and be a witness unto truth in case they plan to sent me to a nut house or to be arrested on false charges due to my mental disabilities and for my preaching language.  I get depressed and anxious when in distress, but the world had erroneously labeled me a paranoid schizophrenic just because I claim to hear the voice of God and because my words do not conform to their corrupt institutions and conventions. I am not here to serve commercial interest like they do, but to serve God and my fellow man in truth and in righteousness.  I hear the voiced of the dead too. This is why I talk like them or use their themes. The dead do tell tales. They whisper to us so that we are not destroyed as they were if we would repent and make amends.  Hence the law and the testimony:


Moroni 10:27

  • Book of Mormon
...that I lie not, for ye shall see me at the bar of God; and the Lord God will say unto you: Did I not declare my words unto you, which were written by this man, like as one crying from the dead, yea, even as one speaking out of the dust

JST, Isaiah 29:4

  • Joseph Smith Translation
And she shall be brought down, and shall speak out of the ground, and her speech shall be low out of the dust; and her voice shall be as of one that hath a familiar spirit, out of the ground, and her speech shall whisper out of the dust

Job 17

  • Old Testament
The Book of Job Chapter 17  Job speaks of the sorrow of death and of the grave in that day when the body returns to the dust

Isaiah 29:4

  • Old Testament
And thou shalt be brought down, and shalt speak out of the ground, and thy speech shall be low out of the dust, and thy voice shall be, as of one that hath a familiar spirit, out of the ground, and thy speech shall whisper out of the dust

2 Nephi 26:16

  • Book of Mormon
For those who shall be destroyed shall speak unto them out of the ground, and their speech shall be low out of the dust
The Writing on the Wal


 HOIST THE COLORS
 MENE MENE TEKEL UPHARSIN

As you may see, the LORD has given me power over the nations to whisper concerning them.


 And the Lord hath said: I will raise up a Moses; and I will give power unto him in a rod; and I will give judgment unto him in writing.  Yet I will not loose his tongue, that he shall speak much, for I will not make him mighty in speaking.  But I will write unto him my law, by the finger of mine own hand; and I will make a spokesman for him.

(Book of Mormon | 2 Nephi 3:17)


And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

(New Testament | Revelation 2:26 - 27)

 But a seer will I raise up out of the fruit of thy loins; and unto him will I give power to bring forth my word unto the seed of thy loins—and not to the bringing forth my word only, saith the Lord, but to the convincing them of my word, which shall have already gone forth among them.

(Book of Mormon | 2 Nephi 3:11)

 For those who shall be destroyed shall speak unto them out of the ground, and their speech shall be low out of the dust, and their voice shall be as one that hath a familiar spirit; for the Lord God will give unto him power, that he may whisper concerning them, even as it were out of the ground; and their speech shall whisper out of the dust.

(Book of Mormon | 2 Nephi 26:16)

I have a burning bush in my heart that burns but which does not consume. I am a walking rod. You may know how the story goes. This is the Essay for which they are persecuting me for defending Law and Order Sinatra’s way, or by expressing my feelings and knowledge in words, or in a proper yet for them unsatisfactory manner with signs and musically repugnant wonders to remind them of lawlessness, death, hell and the duration of eternity.  If they refuse to live by the law, they must die by the law. In their eyes, I became a justice seeker spiritual Punisher. But in so doing I was so harmless, that I could have nor broken an already bruised reed, not had enough wind power to put out a smoking flax.  Yet, they claim that I am the most powerful man on the planet, because I have the ability to kill with words or bore them to death with my incomprehensible rhetorical speeches.  For many, many years, I have sent them to presidents, to governors, to senator, and other officials and they don’t give a hoot about the thing I say.  The FBI watches everything I write. I even sent it to them for review, but they know I am not a violent man or danger to society despite my apocalyptic speech.  If it were so, by the things written in the scriptures, the world would have burned, seventy times seven already.

Thou shalt be called a seer, a translator, a prophet, an apostle of Jesus Christ


Doctrine and Covenants 101

 76–80, The Lord established the Constitution of the United States; 81–101, The Saints are to importune for the redress of grievances, according to the parable of the woman and the unjust judge.

          There was in a city a judge which feared not God, neither regarded man.

And there was a widow in that city, and she came unto him, saying: Avenge me of mine adversary.

 And he would not for a while, but afterward he said within himself: Though I fear not God, nor regard man, yet because this widow troubleth me I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me.

Thus will I liken the children of Zion. (United States)

 Let them importune at the feet of the judge; and if he heed them not, let them importune at the feet of the governor;
 And if the governor heed them not, let them importune at the feet of the president; and if the president heed them not, then will the Lord arise and come forth out of his hiding place, and in his fury vex the nation. And in his hot displeasure, and in his fierce anger, in his time, will cut off those wicked, unfaithful, and unjust stewards, and appoint them their portion among hypocrites, and unbelievers; even in outer darkness, where there is weeping, and wailing, and gnashing of teeth.
 Pray ye, therefore, that their ears may be opened unto your cries, that I may be merciful unto them, that these things may not come upon them. What I have said unto you must needs be, that all men may be left without excuse. That wise men and rulers may hear and know that which they have never considered. That I may proceed to bring to pass my act, my strange act, and perform my work, my strange work, that men may discern between the righteous and the wicked, saith your God.


This is my praying or predicated errand which I sent to you for consideration in case a law abiding citizen of Polk County and the Great State of Florida is taken away and made disappear for good by his scholastic enemies and beyond.  Under proper authority, what I record on earth, I do record in heaven. I do it solemnly and humbly, yet boldly, even as one having authority, in the sacred name of Jesus Christ. Amen

Attentively yours

From your unworthy servant, even a servant in the hands of Christ.

Credentials and any other evidence of my purported claims and the allegations against me may be provided upon request.

Miguel Angel Tinoco Rodriguez


Gazelem Ix-Miquili-Pan-TL

Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness. And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints, and for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel, For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

(New Testament | Ephesians 6:13 - 20)


HIS TRUTH IS MARCHING ON

The High Priest George Washington was in my house Today.  He prompted me to tell you to  remember that you are all brethren; and that despite you trials and war perils, you must live for your God, for you rights and your freedom, for your wives and for your children as recorded in his Remarkable Vision.




For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

(New Testament | Hebrews 4:12)




No comments:

Post a Comment