Sunday, June 19, 2016

Behold, at my rebuke I dry up the sea, I make their rivers a wilderness



Miguel Tinoco
Professor:  Zaphnath-Paaneah
Divinity 777
School of the Prophets
19 June 2016
Behold, at my rebuke I dry up the sea, I make their rivers a wilderness and their fish to stink because the waters are dried up, and they die because of thirst.

(Book of Mormon | 2 Nephi 7:2)
Disserting The Little Boy

            Despite my low degree of formal education, The Lord my GOD has given me the tongue of the learned that I should know how to speak "a word in season to him that is weary" (1) of hearing algorithmic lies.  The Lord awakens me morning by morning; even before dawn, he opens up mine only working ear to hear words of wisdom even as the learned.  The Lord my God whom I praise, trust and revere, and in whom I wait, also instructs me discretely how to declare in "subtility" (2) his potent reasoning and knowledge to the simple and to the youth according to his mind and will.  I boast of having ample access to his mind, but only if I have real intent of purpose at heart, and as long as I am worthy of his tender mercies and his" word of wisdom"  (3) blessings.
Therefore, to this end have I set my face "like flint", (4) hiding not my hard, dark and shadowy visage from academic shame nor scholastic spitting by authoritatively declaring that which has not been considered by men of renown science.  Without any further pretensions other than being curious and quick to observe, he that has eyes to read will learn something new of things that are old but which the "eye has not seen" (5) and things that the "ear has not heard," (6) nor have come into the mind of the children of men since the very beginning of the world with regards to naturally occurring phenomena or even certain miracles.  
Setting aside delusion and opinions that are in contradiction, endeavoring to blaze a newer trail, despite my many error and omission, I will not be ashamed nor will I be confounded because I know that God will help me, for he is near that justifies me. And even when mathematically imprecise, in principle with him at my side, I know I can never err.  This is because faith is the imperfect knowledge of things that are true, but which cannot be readily seen until verified or statistically substantiated. Therefore, I am here investing my grain of mustard by casting as roads, even great rivers of golden and yet hidden knowledge which is worth more than the pure "Gold of Ophir." (7) Compare me, if you will, with Isaiah 50 where it is likewise written and who also was a prominent yet not a formally educated scholar among his contemporary doctors of the law; as later on was also the creator of heavens and hearth and all the things that are therein, even Lord Jesus Christ himself.  My sole purpose in writing this dynamically illustrated dissertation is only to bring judgment unto truth.
Hence, let us begin with, if you can endure," sound doctrine," (8) even the instructions from our Father in Heaven with the quatrains of the song of Isaiah as recorded in chapter 50 starting with verse four of his book which apply to all of us, his unlearned children and where he says:


“The Lord my GOD hath given me  the tongue of the learned,

that I should know how to speak a word in season to him that is weary.


He wakeneth morning by morning, he wakeneth mine ear to hear as the learned.

 The Lord GOD hath opened mine ear, and I was not rebellious,

neither turned I away my back from him.



I gave instead my back to the smiters, and my cheeks to them that plucked off the hair.

I hide not my face from shame and spitting
 For the Lord GOD will help me, therefore, I shall not be confounded.    
Therefore, I have set my face like a flint,  and I know that I shall not be ashamed.  
For behold, He is near that justifieth me.


Who will contend with me?  Let us stand together.

Who is mine adversary?  Let him come near to me.

Behold, the Lord GOD will help me, who is he that shall condemn me?

 Lo, they all shall wax old as a garment; the moth shall eat them up.



Who is among you that feareth the LORD,  that obeyeth the voice of his servant,

 that walketh in darkness, and hath no light?

 let him trust in the name of the LORD, and stay upon his God.



 Behold, all ye that kindle a fire, that compass yourselves about with sparks.

Walk in the light of your fire, and in the sparks that ye have kindled.

 This shall ye have of mine hand; ye shall lie down in sorrow.


 (Old Testament | Isaiah 50:4 - 11)




Growing up in Columbus’s Honduras, in Central America, once the Mayan cradle of human leaning and the basket of some reasoning and worldly wisdom, a country which name’s etymology connotes profundity or for worst, the bottomless pit, I was still a child, barely twelve years old when I began to reason and to take a closer look at the climatic environment surrounding me.  Living between two oceans in a two season subtropical quadrant of the planet, one can easily detect and remember any abrupt changes in weather patterns, more particularly when the temperature drops dramatically where normally it shouldn’t.  It was then, in 1982, nearing the ever expected Christmas season that I remember feeling a strange chill that touched my bones, and I also reckon hearing first about El Niño or the Little Boy.  As per the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration know as NOAA, El Niño and its counterpart La Niña, are a set of two distinct and opposite naturally occurring climatology phenomena that take place in intervals every four to six years. Scientifically, they call it; The El Niño Southern Oscillation or, “The ENSO cycle.” (10)  The profound effects of El Niño and its counterpart, La Niña, will continue to affects the world directly or indirectly for better or for worst at least until we know better. 
  

El Niño is a Spanish word that mean the little child or little boy to denote the birth, in reference to Jesus Christ, the child of God.  It is believed that term in question originated nearing Christmas time in folk talk during the 1600s, primarily in the west coastal waters of South America to describe abrupt changes in wind and an increase in temperature over the oceans. (11) These dramatic changes, as we may know, cause either excessive rains or prolonged droughts over vast land masses.  However, as of yet, despite being under study for so long by scientist and meteorologists, nobody has been able to pinpoint with exactitude what causes Ensos, neither when or why El Niño originates, nor when it will exactly occur time and again. This is why it still a phenomenon or even a miracle for some, but not for me anymore.  


Scientifically, though, when El Niño is in over drive mode, the equatorial belt over the vast ocean’s surface increase in temperatures to the extent of causing a shift or even a reversal in the direction of the trade winds.  This acoustic and yet powerful Oscillating Effect, in turn, alters the normal atmospheric pattern of the whole planet.  All we can thus far do with current data, is to approximate its next arrival every four to six years or so, but not without a wide margin of error.  In other words, the child known as El Niño has no apparent mother or father, and therefore no one can pinpoint its exact birth.  Maybe since they nicknamed it “ENSO”, they should talk or at least try to listen to him instead of just watching it. Who knows, maybe it will utter a syllabic oscillation or two. But who am I to know better? 


I am only sarcastic to emphasize the obvious.  Oscillations are mainly types of magnetic resonances emitted when two or more electro-charged bodies interact and there are oscillation or magnetic friction between them.  A mere conversation between two or more persons can be classified as an oscillation, even when one or more of the interacting bodies don’t oscillate back.  If you’ve ever heard somebody making music rubbing the edge of bunch of lined up glasses filled with water; of if you’ve ever seen how with sound or music of the spheres you can make water freeze, levitate, or even reverse in all kinds of variable patters you may know what I am talking about. You just may know. Those sounds or wave emissions I just mentioned in all their varieties are also called oscillations.  This is how God made it possible to divide the red see so my ancient fathers could traverse its depths on dry foot.  The Lord used cosmic and magnetic oscillations to create a wind capable of levitating water where and when he intended. 


 In the days of Moses, the Lord caused a by certain cosmic interactions a strong east wind to blow for several hours and he made it pass thru a couple of electro-charged planetary magnets which effect made the waters of the red seas by electroweak force to displace and creating a vortex or vertical wall on each side, and in so doing casting up a totally dry highway on the sea bed.   Before today what I am saying to you now was not even possible, but now after you have heard of it, it is quite probable.  I am ready to allow my expert mystery mathematicians and engineers to show in a still small world detail this beautiful effect of which I am writing about to you in ways that I myself can’t.  How God made massive particles of water levitate or freeze with the sound of El Niño and la Niña, here shown is not as a matter in question, but as a matter of child’s weird science confirmation. You may think that this is rubbish or foolishness in me, but I assuredly will show you today that by small and simple means, the Lord achieves that which is great, even his great purposes.
This is how you make water freeze with sound

Now, Carl Sagan and his fellows that think likewise will have to roll in their graves to avoid getting mad at me by the things that I must say.  However, by natural law or the laws of nature, all oscillations in one way or another emit sound whether it is perceptible or not.  Hence, even when the wind blows, it emits a whistling or whispering sound as it encounters friction or obstacle in its path. To make this impression unforgettable and traumatic, if you were ever to see a planet get dangerously closer to ours to the effect and extent that their magnetic fields touch, like Immanuel Velikosvky’s cried silently in his boring but intellectually delicious “Worlds in Collision” (12) and “Earth in Upheaval” (13) books or works, then you will even hear God speak.  Or at the very least, you will notice the frightening and in-enjoyable yet extremely loud jet trumpet like noise, just as recorded among other far East and Far West independent witnesses, in the book of in the exodus or better yet, in the apocalyptic book of revelation besides other ancient folk or mythological talk.  This type of friction does not only cause inductive and/or conductive heat like a dynamo or an energized speaker magnet, but it can also it both perceptible and imperceptible waves or sounds that can even pull coffins from graves or even melt and move mountains among other human eavesdropping traumatizing goodies.  This is exactly how later on, after the great exodus, the high and thick walks of the great city of Jericho fell and became a pile rubble. I don’t know about others, but I think that if Immanuel Velikosvky and Nicola Tesla were alive, they would undoubtedly and unanimously agree with me. 


Now, let’s get real. Let us return soon back to the future.  As real as it gets, in other terms, I can also show you this specific Enso effect amplified. If you’ve ever felt the shockwave or displacement of air when you suddenly turn the volume into a loud speaker, like Michael J fox did in the first movie Back to the Future, when he plugged his little guitar to the mega speaker, you know exactly what I am talking about.  Keeping the walls of Jericho in mind, hereafter this is how Enso in overdrive mode causing a big mess at home and abroad. Please don’t try this at home
Back to the Future Enso on Overdrive


That is the way I look at Enso; yea, like a big magnet emitting windy and not so silent oscillations.   Perhaps the earth is talking to us too. I know a man named just like me that heard the earth speak once.  He even recorded her groaning complains in this fashion:

“And it came to pass that Enoch looked upon the earth; and he heard a voice from the bowels thereof, saying: Wo, wo is me, the mother of men; I am pained, I am weary, because of the wickedness of my children.  When shall I rest, and be cleansed from the filthiness which is gone forth out of me?  When will my Creator sanctify me, that I may rest, and righteousness for a season abide upon my face?”
(Pearl of Great Price | Moses 7:48)

         But what the experts know most about El Niño is child’s play.  They know what I know, only less in numbers, and it is that when it is in number one mode, the heaven gathers thick blackness and cries; it pours vast amounts of rain where it should not.  And they also know that when it goes away, or when it is in number two mode, it leaves the rivers dry and the fishes thereof dying and stinking for the lack of water.   Maybe they also read my manual of instructions or the holy scriptures as I do. The Enso cycle does not just happen, it comes and it goes away periodically or there is a specific cause and effect that brings it to pass and God intended it to be so.  I myself have heard Enso speak and so can you and we will not be the first or the last.  It was recorded by the prophet Isaiah a few thousand years ago and this is what Enso which I’d rather call Immanuel or Wonderful counselor says to me and you:


ALPHA & OMEGA


“Wherefore, when I came, was there no man, when I called, was there none to answer.  Is my hand shortened at all, that it cannot redeem?  or have I no power to deliver?  Behold, at my rebuke I dry up the sea, I make the rivers a wilderness: their fish stinketh, because there is no water, and dieth for thirst.” I clothe the heavens with blackness, and I make sackcloth their covering.”
 (Old Testament | Isaiah 50:2 - 3)


During El Niño, the observable heat that warms the surface temperatures of the waters is just a symptom or a side effect of intrinsic electromagnetic thermodynamics that could be either domestic or exotic in nature.  Thus, deriving poignant observations from the revolving and symmetrical yet often redundant and contradictory dilemmas between these two factors in political and scientific rims, I, being excessively just curious on the matter, developed my own hypothesis. In theory, backed up by their own scientific research, I discovered a common denominator that preposterously settles the matter of El Niño for good.  If not mistaken, I can even pinpoint the mother and father of El Niño, and also when it originates and why. I came independently to realization of these facts with hard core studies in astronomy, yet I discovered the patterns of El Niño not accidentally, but the finger of God pointed it to me. 

Even though I’d heard of El Niño before, I begun to actually study El Nino effect since late 1997 to 1998.  During those days, I was playing marbles with whole planets and conducting some vague physical astronomical observations and experimentation with gravitation, electromagnetism and light. I was studying unnoticeable quantum yet massive interactions and sub atomic particle and gross element emissions from the sun with intent to know how the four fundamental forces that shape our universe and how those forces came to be and how they interact to make our solar system.  My aim was to make the macrocosms compatible with the microcosms and not contradict each other.  In other words, I was following the scientific thread left by others in trying to solve the mystery that prevents scientists from resolving and harmonizing the unified field theory. When I finished my studies and discovered what to my understanding causes Enso, and while working at the same time as a fossil and nuclear power plants as a condenser vacuum and stator leak detection inspector, not knowing that another strong El Niño would be operant in 1998, I wanted independent verification and substantiation of my preposterous claims. Not having the means to experiment further myself, I even notified the UN about my observations with illustrated samples and everything so they could educate themselves. Cofi Atta Anan, the UN secretary at that time even called me at my house and told me that he was going to send my interesting observations about climate change to their science department to looking into it, but I never heard back from them again. Maybe they found no scientific merit in my premature presumption. But I still have not changed my mind, and I even have increased vastly in relevant knowledge. Then, a decade or two later Al gore came about with a bunch of manmade or incidental global warming lies. The globe is not just leniently warming up as he and his fellows suggest, but the day will come when it will burn like an oven; and all the none tithing paying wicked in it from the greatest to the smallest will become as stubble, even ashes under the soles of our feet as my teacher declares when he said: 


“FOR, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch. But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall. And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts. Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments. Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD: And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.”

(Old Testament | Malachi 4:1 - 6)

Nonetheless, recapitulating just a bit more into my past, as I said in the beginning, it was nearing Christmas in 1982 when I first heard about El Niño.  That year, I took particular notice of a ferocious increase in wind and a chilling decrease in temperatures as I had never experienced before.  I still remember the popular commotions; some of my countrymen said that the strange cold weather in the tropics was the result of El Niño or even La Niña.  Then, I had no clue what they were talking about.  Some other people claimed that the end of the world was nearing and my friend’s jokes about it made me laugh.  It was not until two years after I came to the United States, in 1989, in High School, when I learned the specifics meteorological alternations of our climate and the global phenomena and its perceived effects on global warming or global cooling for that matter. 

Time and again back to our day, NOAA and the Pacific Environmental Laboratory among other widely circulated experts by then had already claim and report that El Niño and its counterpart, La Niña, are naturally occurring meteorological phenomena, which take place in intercalated intervals and periodically about every four to six years. Some pseudoscientific outfits even claim that it happens every six to seven years and anything in between.  According to the Pacific Environmental Laboratory, their combined scientific finding dictates as per their own words, the following facts:

·         “El Niño is characterized by unusually warm ocean temperatures in the Equatorial Pacific, as opposed to La Niña, which is characterized by unusually cold ocean temperatures in the Equatorial Pacific. El Niño is an oscillation of the ocean-atmosphere system in the tropical Pacific having important consequences for weather around the globe.”
·         “Among these consequences are increased rainfall across the southern tier of the US and in Peru, which has caused destructive flooding, and drought in the West Pacific, sometimes associated with devastating brush fires in Australia. Observations of conditions in the tropical Pacific are considered essential for the prediction of short term (a few months to 1 year) climate variations.”
·         “To provide necessary data, NOAA operates a network of buoys which measure temperature, currents and winds in the equatorial band. These buoys daily transmit data which are available to researchers and forecasters around the world in real time.”
·         “NOTE: Two of the largest El Niño events on record occurred in 1982-1983 and in 1997-1998.   These two important El Niño events are used for illustrations in this web page. (15)

 Almost all websites that I have visited to read about his subject are only spinning their analytical wheels and saying almost the very same thing as redundantly rehearsed rhetoric; however, I found their analogy flawed. By just measuring the increase or decrease in temperatures over equatorial waters and not over land or even in the subtropics or the poles, they only have a small portion of the whole picture.  You’ve heard me spinning back and forth quite a bit too; I even may sound like them. But in my analysis, you may’ve seen that there is more than meets the eye. El Niño, however, according to my own observations, this nominal increase in warmer than normal moisture during this climatic event expands symmetrically northward and southwards from the tropics to the poles like magnetic resonances or sound waves instead of merely upward oscillations of hot air or vapor as their findings suggest. Only magnetic resonances, as we have thus far heard and seen, have thermodynamic potential and implication to alter or even shift completely the direction of the trade wind currents or streams, lowering or increasing the barometric or the atmospheric pressure, which in sum, causes a shift in the location and the amount of precipitation over vast regions of our planet.  Deriving by reasonable observation, hot air or moisture alone will not do the trick, but the air displaced by two oscillating magnets would even produce a strange yahoo trumpet like blow.  

Also, having briefly worked by a subsidiary of FEMA during national catastrophes like Katrina, I have seen eye to eye some of the effects of El Niño. For instance, when El Niño is active, excessive wind driven rain, intense flooding, landslides, cropping failures, monstrous blizzards, and even devastating hurricanes and other major important social, economic and existential changes take place and affect us all. Nevertheless, the Phenomenon of La Niña on the other hand, causes almost the exact opposite effects of its aforementioned counterpart.   La Niña in her turn, also operant every four to six years apart, causing a disturbance, not at the equator like El Niño, but at in   Westerlies and Easterlies or the polar currents which result in a noticeable drop in air temperatures.  Notice this very important difference or observation: El Niño apparently affects the waters at the equator, it operates from the center of the equator of the ocean radiating an increase of temperature upwards and towards the poles. But la Niña, operates from the poles decreasing the temperatures and radiating downwards from the poles towards the center of the earth cooling a bit or a lot the tropical waters. EL Niño originates at the equator, but La Niña, only ends there.  This can only be two things. Either El Niño and la Niña are two different natural phenomena, like a brother and sister, or they are only one and the same.  Furthermore, if it is two and not one, the source is domestic or within the boundaries of our planet. I suspect they are electromagnetic waves coming from the mantle or even the core of the earth. If so, I observe internal electromagnetic changes coming from the thermodynamics inside the core or the mantle of the earth just like we observe the cycle of sun posts.  

But if instead of being two it is only one phenomenon, the smoking gun or source can only be exotic or extra-terrestrial in nature. Something outside the planet must be affecting our electromagnetic field and out atmospheric pressure. If so, we must educate ourselves and look closer to the planetary interaction in our solar system and discard the accountable variables.  If you have ever been stopped in your car at a traffic light expecting to make a turn, but before the traffic light gives you the ok, you’ve sensed waves of air rocking your car as other cars pass you by, likewise just imagine the same effect in planetary dynamics as they translate elliptically around the sun.  But instead of displaced air pressure as we see under atmospheric pressure, imagine a spatial vacuum or gravitational pulling, or even electromagnetic oscillations displacements just like the phases of the moon affect the oceanic tides.

Let’s observe more carefully what la Niña does. Shifting or tempering the uttermost northern and the uttermost southern wind streams, it sends cooler than normal air expanding from the norther regions to the tropics.   The noticeable decrease in moisture, and the increase or decrease in atmospheric pressure during those years limits the amount of moisture and also the direction of precipitation.  The effectual results are arid and infertile soils, drought, pestilence by the east wind, increase in wild fires and many other counterproductive social and economic goodies in wide and diverse regions of the terraic globe. But a closer look at the shifting pattern, both climatic or atmospheric and astronomical data reveals a totally different animal or the hidden truth behind these two climatic disturbances.  It appears to me that both phenomena are one and the same, only operating in intercalating patterns, which source is not inherently inside our planet.



Despite their distance apart, the cause of El Niño may very well be established by the elliptical translation dance around the sun of two particular planets, even the Earth and Jupiter. These two planets do align respectively at two very specific points precisely every four to six years apart at perihelion and also at aphelion or when they closer and farthest from the sun.  by interacting with each other, they brought about the little child, hence, guilty by association they might even be its parents. Every year we go once around the sun, and before Jupiter makes a round we’ve made nearly made it twelve times.  But only twice during that spatial dance we align with Jupiter in two points around the sun   During this common spatial event, Jupiter and the sun, thru gravitational and electromagnetic association or oscillations do affect the earth magnetics patters by causing internal friction and which results in magnetic oscillations. This friction in turs either by induction or conduction, heats up both the mantle of our planet sending electro charged magnetic oscillations to the surface or to the belt of the earth thru conduction affecting mostly solid and liquid matter.  Thus, El Niño has also the potential to affect the tectonics of our planet causing ultrasound hammering, tremors and even earthquakes.
This recurring electromagnetic friction during perihelion between these two planets and the sun causes, outwardly, from the equator to the poles, most of the effects associated with El Niño.  Likewise, every four to six years, the very same event takes place, but this time in aphelion, or when the implicit planets are again aligned farther away from the sun.  And by similar dynamics of gravitational kinetic conduction or electro charged particles, a normalization or bounce back of the wind currents takes place in between which appears like a shift, but this time affecting inwardly from the poles to the equator causing the effects associated with La Niña. What this means is the so called La Niña, when it occurs, is nothing but a normalization gap of the previously occurring EL Niño.  
 
In conclusion, according to my own studies and observations, speaking in mythological terms, the father of El Niño is no other than Jupiter, and its mother is Hera or the Earth.  No doubt these preposterous claims I have made here need to be corroborated with more data, research and accredited conventions by dedicated experts order to substantiate the hypothesis and confirm my theory.  However, as in Occam’s’ razor theorem or principle dictates:

·         “Pluralitas non est ponenda sine necessitate”

·         “Frustra fit per plura quod potest fieri per pauciora”

·         “Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitate” (16)

Translated it means that the same entity does not need to be multiplied over and ever again.  And also, that in all things being equal, when you have two competing theories that make exactly the same claims or predictions, but contradict each other, the simpler explanation almost always tends to be, if not the right one, the better. Whether I am right or wrong I cannot tell, but I know I put my grain of mustard seed (17) and its required effort to give the issue of El Niño, perhaps a useless but nonetheless a decent try. 


No comments:

Post a Comment